- What is PNB C@shNet System?
PNB offers powerful and efficient cash management solutions that let you maximize control over your business finances to keep you a step ahead in today’s fast-paced business environment. Enjoy round-the-clock access to your company’s finances, view balances of your accounts, monitor, and analyze historical transactions. You can also distribute and/or concentrate funds between PNB accounts and even transfer funds from your PNB account to your account with other banks. Through PNB C@shnet, you can automate your payments and manage collection activities with ease and efficiency.
- Why should we use PNB C@shNet?
PNB C@shNet offers you the following benefits:
Manage your day-to-day banking transactions using REAL-TIME information and access your company’s financial position anytime, anywhere via the internet.
PNB C@shnet comes with a strong system security shell and a maintainable option to control the access to various operations of the system with fine granularity. Its security measure controls access to data, regulates decision-making powers, enforces accountability, ensures accuracy and reliability of data, and prevents unauthorized modification of data.
- User authorization/transactional limits
Through the administration module, various access and authorization levels can be defined and assigned to specific users and account numbers. Login controls prevent same user code to be used in the same terminal or other terminals. In case the user has not properly logged off, system will automatically log-off the user once the user’s session expires.
- Reduce Operating Costs & Increase Efficiency
Decreases error rate by the use of automated processes thus reducing the company’s operational and administrative costs.
- Customer Administration
Customer may opt to be the Access Administrator for its company and shall designate its company administrator who shall define and manage company users and their rights and establish access authorization rules.
- What service offerings are available with PNB C@shNet?
With PNB C@shnet, you can do any of the following:
- Access your company’s account information REAL TIME.
- You may request for a statement of account on your preferred periods online. This will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
- Reorder checkbooks online (available for corporate current accounts in Philippine Peso currency only)
- Sweep account balances from your sub-accounts to a parent account and vice-versa.
- You may transfer funds to your own account or to a third party between PNB accounts. You can even transfer funds from PNB to other banks.
- Submit your payroll, ADA, credit or debit instruction to PNB. You may also upload the file through PNB C@shnet.
- What are the accounts that can be enrolled and accessed in PNB C@shNet?
To enroll in PNB C@shnet, you need to have any of the following:
- Savings Accounts – Regular/Passbook Savings, PNB Prime Savings, PNB Dollar, PNB Euro
- Current Accounts – PNBig Check, PNB Combo, Executive Checking, PNB Greencheck
***Please note that only accounts maintained in the Philippines can be enrolled in PNB C@shnet
- Can single proprietorship and partnership accounts be enrolled in PNB C@shNet?
Yes. You may enroll sole proprietorships (with more than one signatory) and partnership accounts in PNB C@shnet.
- What are the fees for transactions made through PNB C@shNet?
Transactions are subject to the fees and charges indicated in the Memorandum of Agreement executed between PNB and the client.
- Does PNB provide any document as proof of transaction?
A Transaction Reference Number for every request shall be issued by PNB C@shnet to serve as evidence of the transaction. You may copy this number to serve as your record, print the acknowledgment page itself or opt to have an e-mail notification sent to you.
Help for Common Login Problems
If you are having trouble logging in to PNB C@shnet, you may refer to the checklist below to ensure you have the proper setup.
- PNB C@shNet is now accessible using up-to-date versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 8 or higher versions.
- Security plugins are installed.
To ensure that security plugins are installed, please perform the following:
- Open a browser and go to “Tools” and select “Internet Options”.
- Under the “Security” tab, select “Internet” and click on “Custom Level”.
- Once the security settings window appears, please adjust the following settings as indicated below.
.NET Framework-reliant components Run Components not signed with Authenticode Enable Run Components signed with Authenticode Enable ActiveX Controls and Plug-ins Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls Enable Binary and Script behaviors Enable Download signed ActiveX Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX Prompt Initialize and Script Prompt Run ActiveX Controls and Plug-ins Enable Script ActiveX controls Enable Miscellaneous Use Pop-up Blocker Disable User data persistence Enable
- Click OK and close the browser.
- Open the browser again and go to the PNB C@shnet website. If you are prompted to install components, click “Install”.
- Cache is Clear
To clear the cache, please perform the following:
- Open a browser and go to “Tools” and select “Internet Options”.
- Under the “General” tab there is a “Browsing History” section, click the “Delete” button.
- Once the “Delete Browsing History” window appears, please select the checkbox for “Temporary Internet Files”, “Cookies” and “History”.
- Note: This portion of the procedure may vary from one browser version to another. Just make sure that the “Temporary Internet Files”, “Cookies” and “History” are the items to be deleted.
Cashnet Online Tour Guide
How to access PNB C@shnet
- What are the minimum system requirements to access PNB C@shnet?
- Internet Service Provider connection
- Windows platform (recommended version 7)
- Internet Explorer browser (recommended version 6 to 10)
- Whom can we get in touch with if we want to enroll in PNB C@shnet?
You may contact your depository branch or the account officer handling your account. You can also get assistance from our Customer Service Representatives at telephone number 573-8888 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- What is the application procedure?
You will have to submit to PNB a duly signed Secretary’s Certificate stating that your company’s Board of Directors has approved the availment of PNB’s internet banking modules. Along with the certificate, a properly accomplished PNB C@shnet Enrollment Form and Terms and Condition should also be submitted. The account shall be enrolled by PNB upon submission of the required documents.
- How long will the enrollment process take before we can use PNB C@shnet?
Enrollment will be completed within 24 hours from receipt of all required documents. PNB shall notify your authorized representatives once enrollment has been completed.
- What is “Forgot Password?”?
The “Forgot Password?” is a new feature of the PNB C@shnet which eliminates the need to call the bank to reset your password. It allows you to conveniently reset your password online, anytime. By clicking the “Forgot Password?” link, you will be prompted to follow a very simple guide to reset your password. Your new password will then be sent to your registered email address. There will be no need to wait for printed pin mailers to be delivered to your business address.
- What is “Security Questions”?
The “Security Questions” feature is another security layer in PNB C@shnet where you are required to define three (3) Challenge Questions and provide corresponding answers (one time only) to each question. This will be the only authentication process of the system to identify you as an authorized user whenever you use the “Forgot Password?” feature.
- How do I log in to PNB C@shNet?
For New Users
- Go to the PNB website at http://www.walktaken.com and click the “Corporate Account” button.
- The PNB C@ashnet login page will be displayed where you will be asked to enter your Group ID, User ID, and Password.
- Afterwards, you will be prompted to change your initial password, define three (3) Challenge Questions and provide corresponding answers to each question.
For Existing Users
- When you login to PNB C@shnet at http://www.walktaken.com, a set of security questions will be displayed where you will define three (3) Challenge Questions and provide corresponding answers to each question.
- Afterwards, you will be prompted to login again to PNB C@shnet to begin your session. It is very important to remember the answers to the Challenge Questions since these will be asked randomly whenever you use the “Forgot Password?” feature. This will be the only authentication process of the system to identify you as the authorized user.
- What is the maximum number of users for PNB C@shnet?
There is no limit to the number of users a company can assign to use PNB C@shnet.
- Can all users have access to the enrolled accounts of the company in PNB C@shnet?
You may request amendments such as cancellation of access by submitting an accomplished PNB C@shnet Maintenance and Cancellation Form to your maintaining branch. Amendment will take effect within 24 hours upon receipt of request.
- Can the access of a user be cancelled in case he leaves the company or changes positions?
Access to the accounts will be identified upon enrollment. Once the necessary authorization has been provided to the user, he will be able to use PNB C@shnet according to the level of authority assigned to him.
- Can we still transact in PNB C@shnet after banking hours?
Yes. PNB C@shnet is available 24 hours a day, 7 hours a week.
***Please note that due to the maintenance of other systems, off-line conditions may be encountered from time to time.
- Can we access PNB C@shnet outside the Philippines?
Yes. You can access PNB C@shnet from anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection and a computer with the necessary system requirements.
- How far back can we inquire on the company’s past transactions?
PNB C@shnet allows you to view transaction history for up to twelve (12) months. You can also download your transaction history in various report formats.
- Can we print statement of accounts directly from our computer via PNB C@shnet?
Yes. You can view, print, and download statement of accounts in different file formats.
Transfer of Funds
- Can we transfer funds to any PNB account?
You may transfer funds to the company’s enrolled account or to enrolled third-party accounts. You may also transfer funds immediately or on a future date.
- Can I transfer funds to accounts maintained with other banks?
Yes, you can initiate fund transfer from your PNB account to a non-PNB account, which may either be your company’s own account or a third party account. We expanded this service even further as the system allows you to do cross border fund transfer (PNB account to other bank account located in selected countries around the world).
We will process your fund transfers via:
- RTGS/EPCS – Peso Domestic
- PDDTS – Dollar Domestic
- SWIFT – Cross Border
- Can we transfer funds from our peso account to a dollar account and vice-versa?
At present, we only allow fund transfer transactions between two accounts of the same currency.
- Is there a limit to the amount of funds transfer?
There is no limit to the amount of funds transfer as long as your account balance is sufficient (net of uncleared funds and amount on hold). However, approval of funds transfer requests will depend on the authorizer’s transaction limit as specified in the enrollment form.
Other Services Offered
- Can payroll files be uploaded through PNB C@shnet?
As a better alternative to the submission of the payroll diskette file to the branch, you may submit Payroll as well as your ADA, credit or debit instruction files in PNB?s prescribed format via PNB C@shnet’s file upload facility.
- What is account sweeping?
By identifying the parent account and the satellite account among your enrolled account numbers, you can program instructions to automate the transfer of funds between your accounts. PNB C@shnet will automatically do the transfer based on your instructions.
- Can account sweeping be made between accounts of different currencies?
No. Sweeping relationships and instructions between accounts of different currencies are not accepted in PNB C@shnet. The Mother and Satellite Accounts must be of the same currency.
- How long are we going to receive the checkbook/s we ordered through PNB C@shnet?
You may claim the checkbook/s at your depository branch after two (2) to three (3) weeks from the date of request. Your authorized representative should bring an authorization letter along with valid identification documents to pick-up the reordered checkbooks.
- How secure is PNB C@shnet?
PNB ensures that all your online transactions are protected using the following security measures:
- Use of online browser security “Verisign”
This gives information on the website you are visiting to verify if it is safe and secure before you provide any sensitive data in the internet.
- 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption
128-bit is the most widely used security layer in the internet today. It converts data you entered into a string of unrecognizable characters when transmitted to the internet, thus keeping account information secure between the bank’s computer system and your browser.
PNB uses firewalls to protect our PNB C@shnet system from hackers and viruses.
- Corporate Group ID, User ID and Password
Each corporate user shall be authenticated via a Group ID, User ID, and Password before being allowed access to the PNB C@shnet facility. Please make sure that you don’t share this information to anyone.
In addition, multiple logins for the same User ID is not allowed.
- Sessions timeouts
If your session is left idle after a prescribed time of inactivity, the system will ask you to re-encode your password before you can resume your session.
- User authorization/transactional limits
Allows you to manage multiple employee access to accounts and define approval rules based on your internal policies for processing different transaction values for added security.
- Audit trail
All your transactions made by all your authorized user/s are automatically logged in the facility. This allows you to monitor all activities and approved transactions made through PNB C@shnet.
Please click here to learn more about Security.
- Use of online browser security “Verisign”
Problems Encountered and Actions to be Taken
- What should we do if a user gets his UserID locked?
After three (3) consecutive incorrect attempts, your access to the facility will be locked. You can have it unlocked by your company’s designated user administrator or you can also ask assistance through our Customer Service Representative at telephone number 573-8888 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Who shall we contact if we have concerns or problems with PNB C@shnet?
You can call our Customer Service at 573-8888 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.